Runaway88LTD

FLIGHTS | FASHION | FITNESS | FOOD

Search This Blog

Monday 3 October 2016

Birthday Bliss in Antalya


This year my birthday lasted for 10 days :) Two days after my amazing birthday dinner at Circus had a fantastic 7 nights in... ANTALYA in Turkey.


I chose Turkey because I needed a B R E A K! I had a really full on couple of months at work and all I wanted to do was unwind, sunbathe and eat good food. This is my first beach bum holiday in 9 years so it was well overdue!




I stayed in the AMAZING Hotel Su. A gorgeous modern hotel with spacious suites fitted with all white furniture to keep you tranquil and relaxed even when you're not at the beach. Just check out the pics below of the reception, the room and the views from my balcony <3







By the pool they had loads of activities, open air cinema, performances and even cocktail classes! Obviously we had to get involved. Here's me shaking up a storm!



This hotel is extremely popular even with the locals, almost every night there was a wedding because apparently Septembers temperatures of 37 degrees was cool enough?!?! They were awesome though, and it was great entertainment when I wanted to netflix and chill. 


The Gym!!!!!!! I went nearly everyday! Can you blame me???? It was AH-MAZING. They also had a sauna, hammam, and steam room which we also indulged in. This hotel was faultless!




The Food well.... Watch this and allow your mouth to water!




So DEEP down inside my little heart I am Serena Williams and I am trying my hardest to make this dream come true so having a tennis court at our hotel was a must!




Right on the doorstep was the beach! It was just perfect we went there everyday! So peaceful and serene. There is literally nothing better, as you can tell I fell in LOVE with Antalya and it was very hard to leave. (As I am writing this- I am  SCREAMING "TAKE ME BACK!!!)




The Old Town and The Bazaar

A 10 minute drive away was the old town filled with good quality knock offs, Turkish lanterns, horse drawn carriages and lovely people. I of course brought back a million things (covers face) one of which was a huge pumpkin lantern! I was determined to fit it in my hand luggage and I succeeded!!! 




















Pirate Ship!!!!!


AHOYYYYYYYY MATEY!!!!!! I went on a 3 hour boat ride along the coast of Antalya in a PIRATE SHIP! It was super cool and I felt like a true pirate, I walked the plank into a waterfall!!!! steered the ship and literally felt at one with the ocean. I can see why our captain had been doing it for 40 years!!!!!








And then there was Kemer <3 

Now this resort (because it felt like we could have been anywhere in the world) was not somewhere I would ever recommend to stay but definitely a place to visit so that you can see the landscape. Turkey is so lush!!! Swimming in the ocean and seeing the mountains and an abundance for nature was just breath taking. 







Food, Shisha, Tea and Wine

Whilst I was searching for the BEST Fish restaurant in Antayla, this gem kept on coming up in the top three. Can I just say "WOW" 7Mehmet is just exceptional, not only do they have the most tantalizing food, a wine cellar, and amazing views it was a 3 minute walk from our hotel lol. I give this place 5 stars! It was just phenomenal!


























Turk Kahvesi

So Turkey has an almost no drinking policy lol! BUT it was actually really refreshing. We found this cute cafe called Turk Kahvesi that served non-alcoholic cocktails, tea and shisha till early hours of the morning. We loved it so much we went there twice :) The atmosphere was buzzing there was always a football match on and enough board games to keep you entertained all night!































Turkey was amazing! I really loved my time here, and it was a blessing to see my 28th year in such a beautiful setting, with good food and good people.

Nay x
PS. If you love my chocker you can buy it online for only £7.99



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Runaway88LTD | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig