Runaway88LTD

FLIGHTS | FASHION | FITNESS | FOOD

Search This Blog

Thursday 13 August 2015

Farmers Market: Vegan Cakes

This Cake shop has to be my best find to date!! I am a serious cake lover- like serious, serious cake lover. I mean a bad cake can completely ruin my day, and have me in a pool of tears (okay minor exaggeration, but you get my drift). So you can only imagine my enthusiasm when stumbling across My Detox Diets amazing vegan and gluten free cakes at Brockley farmers market .


I am not going to lie I was dubious as I haven't had the best experiences with Vegan cakes but honestly their banana and chocolate cake may actually be the best cake I have ever had in my life! I urge you to check them out! Either take a trip to Brockley Market or check out their store in Greenwich. Happy eating, and remember you can always buy me a slice :)

Nay x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Runaway88LTD | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig