Runaway88LTD

FLIGHTS | FASHION | FITNESS | FOOD

Search This Blog

Friday 25 September 2015

Morning Mantra

So I have been so lethargic since the weather has started to change. Getting up in the mornings has been such a STRUGGLE!!! I have 3 alarms and I ignore every single one of them...

So I decided to look for some inspiration and found a great post on my favourite site Mystic Mama which said: 

"Start with anchoring a practice of some kind, something you can do every day at the same time that serves as a reminder and a reference point for your faith and trust in a larger Spiritual energy.... Spend some time every day strengthening the inner core of who you are"

This gave me the inspiration that I needed change up my routine to shake off the morning blues. I have challenged myself to run every morning (excl. Saturdays) for at least 20 minutes followed by a post workout stretch and yoga session. 

2 weeks in and I can honestly say that I am absolutely loving it. I feel like a blank canvas after my run and then after using Nicolette Wilsons Good Morning Yoga vid on YouTube I feel centered and ready for the day ahead. I urge you all to do something for YOU everyday for me the morning is perfect as I get to start the day as I mean to go on but everyone is different. Listen to what your mind, body and soul needs. 

Below are a few pics from my morning runs










Nay x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Runaway88LTD | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig